Anaphylaxis/Epipen/Anapen Training for First Aiders. This training is aimed at schools, surgeries and places where members of staff may encounter casualties who have allergic reactions.
- What is anaphylaxis?
- Who gets anaphylaxis?
- What triggers anaphylaxis?
- What happens within the body during anaphylactic shock?
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- First aid management - including auto injector
- Specific guidance for schools
This course lasts between 2 and 4 hours - Anaphylaxis Training courses are arranged on your own premises. Please contact the office for more information: 01234 356980