Please enter quantity required:
Designed for the infrequent user - very simple to use. Voice and visual prompts guide the rescuer through CPR and defibrillation. Uses an easily attached one piece electrode. Please call the office for more details.
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help®with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode - CPR-D-padz® with a 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty (7 with warranty card)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)