Please enter quantity required:
The Laerdal Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim. The Laerdal Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient's mouth colour, secretions and chest movement. An optional oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
An emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to any-one. It's good to know the Laerdal Pocket Mask can always be there when you need it. Either residing in your pocket or in the new soft pack with belt loop, it can be carried with you at all times.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Versatile and attractive packaging options