Defibtech Lifeline AED - 7 - Year Battery Option
£978.00 excl. VAT
The Defibtech lifeline AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) combines advanced technology with simplicity ensuring anyone can save a life. 7-year lithium battery - 7 years standby life, 300 shocks or 16 hours continuous use
- 5 year guarantee
- Pads pre connected
- Paediatric pads available
- Clear voice prompts guide the user through the rescue
- Light and audio alarms
- Automated self tests - no costly maintenance required
- Status indicator - ensures you are confident the unit is rescue ready
- Unique data card technology - makes the unit 100% future proofLive unit can also be used as a training unit
- Lightweight, robust and weather proof (IP54)The Unique award winning design means that the unit is self contained with no need for lids or an additional case
The lifeline AED is technologically advanced enough to include all the critical features necessary for SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest), including the most studied biphasic shock waveform. It is so simple and un-intimidating to use that even non medical personnel can effectively save lives.
Hand Delivery and Setup
For those in the MK, LU and SG postcodes we offer a free hand delivery and setup of the AED. One of our team will visit and help you to decide where the best place is to locate your AED. Unlike other web sites we do not add this at checkout, it is included in the price.