First Aid Training Courses
Professional First Aid Training
Bostock Health Care have been providing quality first aid training/first aid at work since 1984. Our relaxed teaching style with a mix of practical and theory lessons are are popular with our students throughout the UK. Our approach is ideal for all sectors including local authorities, industry, schools, hospitals and universities. We have 35 years of experience in the field of first aid.
Bostock first aiders really do save lives. We have a track record of happy casualties whose lives have been saved by Bostock first aiders.
Take the hassle out of complicated first aid and health and safety regulations by asking our staff for free help with your first aid risk assessments.
We can run on-site first aid training courses for you in your own workplace at the time and date of your choice. This can be very cost effective if you have a group of people to train in first aid at work. We have a large pool of experienced first aid tutors and assessors who can fulfill the dates to suit you and your employees.
Our Service to You
- Easy booking – either by telephone, email or post.
- First Aid Certificates will be sent out to you as soon as the first aid course has finished.
- Full reminder service – we won’t let your first aid certificates run out of date without notifying you.
- Free first aid manual included in the price of the first aid course.
- Joining instructions are provided for each delegate on a first aid course.
- Free help with your first aid risk assessment.
Make Your Staff Happy
Our trainers teach your first aiders to save lives in the event of a heart attack or other serious emergencies. You could demonstrate to your work force how valuable they are to you by providing them with the best first aid at work training.
First Aid Training DATES and PRICES
Please click on the box First Aid Training Courses, Dates and Prices on this page to see our timetable of first aid at work courses. The prices of our courses are also detailed here.